!Attention Please do NOT use any of my art without permission. Thank you!
My laptop is like 7 years old now, I have no idea how I've manage to survive so long with it... or how I managed to draw on it (or do much of anything) with only 1GB of RAM....
But it's finally starting to kick the bucket so it's time to get a new one!
I'm in the process of building a new computer, so hopefully I can start drawing more again soon! I've purchased all the parts, I just need to purchase Windows 7 and I will be all set uwu
My build shall be
- NZXT Phantom 410 Mid-tower Chassis (White with blue LED fan lights!!)
- i5-3570 Intel Ivy Bridge Quad-core processor
- Corsair Vengeance 8GB RAM
- EVGA Super Clocked GeForce GTX 660 2GB GDDR5 Memory Nividia video card
- ASUS P8B75-V motherboard
- Intel 120GB SSD (boot drive)
- 500GB HD
- Corsair Professional Series HX750 PSU
- Some ASUS CD/DVD reader/writer that's not very important
- 24" Sony PS3 3D Display TV for my monitor
- Roccat ISKU illuminated Gaming Keyboard
- Razer Abyssus gaming mouse
All together it cost me a little over $1100... I think (〃￣ω￣〃)ゞ
I did 5 months of research before picking out all the parts and I think I'm pretty happy!
I was going to go with an i7 but the one I was looking at only had a small performance difference compared to the i5 while the i5 was cheaper by $100... (´ω｀;; ) I went with what I thought was most affordable...
Anyway I can't wait!!